Hollywood's Hottest Fashionista lets you know her inner most thoughts without holding back. Step into her colorful closet and get to know her inner thoughts on the things she loves the most: Fashion, Fitness, and Men!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A BIG THANK YOU

Thank you all soo much for your love & support during my grieving the loss of my grandpap a few weeks ago. My grandpap is the reason I am so creative, perky, and full of life. Although, I will not get to share my experience in life with him anymore, I do get to carry on his legacy of the values & traditions he bestowed upon me. He definitely was a superstar in his own right and although he wasn't famous to the world, he definitely was a treasure that was shared with the people of Pittsburgh and his family.

The mass amount of people who turned out for my grandpap's viewings and funeral service helped me to find comfort in my loss of a legend. My mom and my cousin gave me the strength to speak at the service which I will never forget and will always remain special to me. This was the first loss in my family and I have grown as an individual in ways I never thought possible. It makes you relish in the good times with the people who mean so much to you and to never take a day for granted.


Thank you again for the voicemails, texts, flowers, and cards that you sent to me. I wouldn't be this fabulous without fabulous friends like YOU!


Here's to a FABULOUSLY FASHIONABLE FUTURE!


XOXO

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment