Hollywood's Hottest Fashionista lets you know her inner most thoughts without holding back. Step into her colorful closet and get to know her inner thoughts on the things she loves the most: Fashion, Fitness, and Men!

Friday, January 1, 2010

NEW YEAR, NEW YOU


HAPPY NEW YEAR! HAPPY NEW YOU! I am constantly asked to blog on other people's websites about all kinds of things, for instance: what products I use? what I do for exercise? how I stay motivated? what's in my Ipod? I believe it's important for everyone to believe in themselves and if reading my blog helps motivate you to better yourself, then I am very honored.

Since it is the New Year, I thought besides the Fashion advice that I give daily, you can also pick up a few of my favorite things that keep me strong mentally, physically, and emotionally. It's my resolution to inspire and educate people on thinking positively and living the best life possible. Be prepared to dive into the wonderful world that is Toni. I will share quotes that move me, stories or sayings from friends of mine who I hold dear, and I will answer questions that I get emailed.

Here's to 2010! And being a better YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment